When 10 November 2013
Where LANDMARK Hotel, Amman
Topic EXHIBITION and presentation about “Youth, employement and education in Jordanian region”.
Description of the event We organized the FADFED exhibition during the FHI conference, “Youth, Gender, Employability in the MENA Region“ and our role was to make the introduction to the research about youth condition in the region. During the conference a group of activists of the FADFED team introduced in a very creative way (the video will be soon available) the results of the analysis presented by Dr. Sami Hourani and an exhibition was setted up just outside the conference room, showing all the process and the methodology of the research. A lot of young people got interest about FADFED and most of them wished to be volunteer in the next events.
Number of participants 200 Number of comments /
Number of white sheets /
Featured comments /
When 25 October 2013
Where Wadi Musa, Downtown
Topic Employment and education
Description of the event FADFED in Wadi Musa has been a great success cause has been one of the first initiatives in Downtown who got involved a lot of people and let the possibility for them to express themselves and permit to have dialogues with other people. We had the great help from a local association that made FADFED initiative special thank to their knowledge and availabilities. We had to organize two different FADFED, one (for men) in Downtown and another one (for girls) inside the building where the local association works and organize their activities.
Number of participants +200 Number of comments +150
Number of white sheets 30
- There are no challenges for the women and they should stay in their houses
- The youth should take their role to clean the country of the corrupt
- The big challenge is Wasta
- Employment for young people is necessary and important
- Culture of shame in the occupations the reason of unemployment
When 4 October 2013
Where Amman, Rainbow Street
Topic Social reasons of violence in jordanian society
Description of the event : A lot of people joined this FADFED event and most of them were really interested to express them feelings and opinions trough markers and papers. The issue of violence has been very popular within the groups who wrote on the papers and thanks to an amazing cartoonist exhibition we had good discussion withs participants. The attendance of the cartoonist gave us more visibility and good media coverage permitted to say that has been a successful FADFED event. For the entire event we had at the same time FADFED initiative, FADFED exhibition and FADFED visual message that involved more than 500 people in Rainbow Str.
Number of participants 500
Number of comments +350
Number of white sheets : 50
- Start the change Be active members in the community we are the bright future of the nation and what we do will reflect on the community to initiate the elevation
- Tribal is not one of the causes of violence, but the bad usage of it.Tribal was the solution for the problems that the law can not solve.
- Not mix at the university is a retro of the reasons for that is the cause of violence in Jordan
- The environment and society is a major cause of the growth of violence within the community