When 23 October 2013
Where Irbid, Yarmouk University
Topic Education and employment within youth
Description of the event The event in Yarmou University has been one of the biggest FADFED in these last months. More than 600 people came and share their feeling about well selected topics. We decided to organize two different spots for FADFED cause the students were arriving in huge number quantity, so the best way to have a good research has been to split the initiative in two different places. Students were really involved in the event and any of them decide to help us and call them friends to express their opinions.
Number of participants +600
Number of comments +500
Number of white sheets : 99
- To get Job you need experience and to get experience you need Job
- Because employers do not have conscience and they only deals with Wasta
- The private sector because there is a chance to develop your skills and being better
- My Father forced me choosing my major
When 4 October 2013
Where Amman, Rainbow Street
Topic Social reasons of violence in jordanian society
Description of the event : A lot of people joined this FADFED event and most of them were really interested to express them feelings and opinions trough markers and papers. The issue of violence has been very popular within the groups who wrote on the papers and thanks to an amazing cartoonist exhibition we had good discussion withs participants. The attendance of the cartoonist gave us more visibility and good media coverage permitted to say that has been a successful FADFED event. For the entire event we had at the same time FADFED initiative, FADFED exhibition and FADFED visual message that involved more than 500 people in Rainbow Str.
Number of participants 500
Number of comments +350
Number of white sheets : 50
- Start the change Be active members in the community we are the bright future of the nation and what we do will reflect on the community to initiate the elevation
- Tribal is not one of the causes of violence, but the bad usage of it.Tribal was the solution for the problems that the law can not solve.
- Not mix at the university is a retro of the reasons for that is the cause of violence in Jordan
- The environment and society is a major cause of the growth of violence within the community