When 8 October 2013
Where Amman, Jordan University
Topic Education and employment within youth
Description of the event We choose the scientific part of the University of Jordan to organize FADFED about education, culture and employment. Teams were really organized and we have the collaboration of more than 20 volunteers. Topics were really appreciated by students and many of them came to leave comments and share own feelings. Most of the students got involved in many conversations and was good to see many of them discussed and attended the dialogues.
Number of participants +300
Number of comments +250
Number of white sheets 35
- There are no jobs and those few jobs are for Wasta
- There are a lot of job offers but the youth don’t want to search for it
- You can’t find a job without experience and from where can I get the experience without getting a job ?
- It doesn’t matter which sector to choose, The most important thing is to develop myself and to be creative in my field
- Governmental sector is good but the private is better because there is a space of creativity and it’s more fun