When 25 October 2013
Where Wadi Musa, Downtown
Topic Employment and education
Description of the event FADFED in Wadi Musa has been a great success cause has been one of the first initiatives in Downtown who got involved a lot of people and let the possibility for them to express themselves and permit to have dialogues with other people. We had the great help from a local association that made FADFED initiative special thank to their knowledge and availabilities. We had to organize two different FADFED, one (for men) in Downtown and another one (for girls) inside the building where the local association works and organize their activities.
Number of participants +200 Number of comments +150
Number of white sheets 30
- There are no challenges for the women and they should stay in their houses
- The youth should take their role to clean the country of the corrupt
- The big challenge is Wasta
- Employment for young people is necessary and important
- Culture of shame in the occupations the reason of unemployment
When 23 October 2013
Where Irbid, Yarmouk University
Topic Education and employment within youth
Description of the event The event in Yarmou University has been one of the biggest FADFED in these last months. More than 600 people came and share their feeling about well selected topics. We decided to organize two different spots for FADFED cause the students were arriving in huge number quantity, so the best way to have a good research has been to split the initiative in two different places. Students were really involved in the event and any of them decide to help us and call them friends to express their opinions.
Number of participants +600
Number of comments +500
Number of white sheets : 99
- To get Job you need experience and to get experience you need Job
- Because employers do not have conscience and they only deals with Wasta
- The private sector because there is a chance to develop your skills and being better
- My Father forced me choosing my major
When 8 October 2013
Where Amman, Jordan University
Topic Education and employment within youth
Description of the event We choose the scientific part of the University of Jordan to organize FADFED about education, culture and employment. Teams were really organized and we have the collaboration of more than 20 volunteers. Topics were really appreciated by students and many of them came to leave comments and share own feelings. Most of the students got involved in many conversations and was good to see many of them discussed and attended the dialogues.
Number of participants +300
Number of comments +250
Number of white sheets 35
- There are no jobs and those few jobs are for Wasta
- There are a lot of job offers but the youth don’t want to search for it
- You can’t find a job without experience and from where can I get the experience without getting a job ?
- It doesn’t matter which sector to choose, The most important thing is to develop myself and to be creative in my field
- Governmental sector is good but the private is better because there is a space of creativity and it’s more fun
When 4 October 2013
Where Amman, Rainbow Street
Topic Social reasons of violence in jordanian society
Description of the event : A lot of people joined this FADFED event and most of them were really interested to express them feelings and opinions trough markers and papers. The issue of violence has been very popular within the groups who wrote on the papers and thanks to an amazing cartoonist exhibition we had good discussion withs participants. The attendance of the cartoonist gave us more visibility and good media coverage permitted to say that has been a successful FADFED event. For the entire event we had at the same time FADFED initiative, FADFED exhibition and FADFED visual message that involved more than 500 people in Rainbow Str.
Number of participants 500
Number of comments +350
Number of white sheets : 50
- Start the change Be active members in the community we are the bright future of the nation and what we do will reflect on the community to initiate the elevation
- Tribal is not one of the causes of violence, but the bad usage of it.Tribal was the solution for the problems that the law can not solve.
- Not mix at the university is a retro of the reasons for that is the cause of violence in Jordan
- The environment and society is a major cause of the growth of violence within the community