When 1 Novembre 2012
Where Rainbow Street/ Amman
Description of event : We went back to Rainbow Street to target as many people as possible. Because we expected a higher turnout, we made sure we had seven people in our team to facilitate the discussion on paper.
Number of participants 250+
Number of Comments 203 Number of white sheets : 29
Featured Comments :
– I will not vote until the electoral law is amended for the better.
– I will not vote because no one deserves it
– I am going to vote, so I chose someone who better represents me
– I wish that the House of Representatives are genuinely elected, and not appointed.
– I will not vote because the parliamentarians are already chosen before I even vote.